Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Apologies!

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts in the past few weeks! School has been extremely overwhelming with midterms and then traveling/visitors on the weekend. This Wednesday will officially begin my return to my normal life in Madrid so I promise I will update then!

This weekend, be on the look out for:

1) Rome - The Vatican (St. Peters, ect), the Sistine Chapel, and the Trevi Fountain
2) Prague - Prague Castle, Old Town, Opera
3) Kelly in Madrid! - Very few but still proves she came!
4) Scotland - My camera died the first day so I don't have much from then, but I have plenty from our Highlands tour on Saturday!!

I will catch you guys up to date as soon as I pass in these two four-page spanish papers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment