Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is it!

So it is roughly a quarter past ten in the morning of DDay and I have just finished the last episode of Charmed (which if any of you have spoken to my family in the last week I would like to state that I am not "obsessed" with the series, merely determined to finished a beloved show within a deadline). Just like when I finish other series I watch for long periods of time back-to-back (a.k.a. Dawson's Creek), I am in slight shock that it is finally over and there is no new episode for me to move onto. Except today is different. Although it is strange that there are no more demons left for the sisters to vanquish or family to save, I realize that my real adventure in Spain is about to being in less than 24 hours. I have said most of my good-byes and received many blessings from loved ones in the past week; however, it has yet to hit me until now that my dream of going to Spain is finally about to happen. I have spoken for years about eventually studying abroad in Madrid, so the past few weeks have seemed more like me rambling on about this future trip that never seems to come rather than this flight in eight hours lol I am excited and nervous, which is to be expected. The airport good-byes will be difficult but walking out of the airport in Madrid should make most of my hesitations disappear. All in all, this will be a semester I will never forget and I can't wait for what's to come!

Thank-you to everyone for your support, wishes, and generosity! It means the world to me! =)
Love always...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tori,

    Sounds like a wild week. Looks like you have a jam packed schedule as well. Pretty cool meeting the Ambassador. Convention pics were great-very interesting. Glad to hear you have your cell phone, I'm sure your luv'n that. Enoy, Jim, Suzanne & Cass

    ReplyDelete